Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: FS: Behringer DCX2496 - SOLD!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chopsrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Up for sale is a mint Behringer DCX2496 digital crossover. I literally just bought this unit from PE a couple of months ago for my open baffle speakers. I have now parted out the OB's and am saving up for my next loudspeaker project/purchase. I no longer need this unit. It is a very powerful piece of equipment and can do just about anything you need it to do to get the best performance out of your speakers.

    I bought it new and paid $270 + shipping for it just at the end of January. I'm going to let this go for a total of $230 shipped to your door. That price includes insurance and shipping charges to anywhere in the CONUS. I accept PyaPal ONLY.

    Here's a few pics of the unit...

    15

    16

    17

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ March 11, 2008 08:19 AM: Message edited by: chopsrr ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chopsrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOLD!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.